Eyelash Extension Training
At Lashup BrowDown our courses do not exceed more then 6 students per class. Giving you more one on one experience. We ensure you are in the proper setting, have the skill, and tools to be successful in this lucrative industry. Your eyelash extension training is a one day course. Includes certificate, theory and hands on one on one training; covering sanitation, allergies, products, business tools, and more. In addition you’ll receive a kit with tweezers, primer, remover, lashes, adhesive, glue covers, wands, and eye pads, and a traveling case. As a BONUS we will provide a liability template for aftercare and waiver form to insure you’re ready to go to begin your career.
Remember lash trays are available to purchase at our studio
Why Choose LashUp BrowDown?
In addition to our training course, we offer our students:
- Financing Payment Options
- Intimate Class Setting/Private one on one
- Extensive Training
- Lifetime Mentorship
- Students must wear solid black clothing, and closed toe shoes. No skirts or dresses. No sleeveless shirts.
- Non refundable deposit (100% full deposit) is required for each class no later then 1 week prior to registration. Deposits are transferable to another course. We are dedicated to our students, and want to ensure you are committed to our program. If you have to reschedule your class, you have up to 30 days to reschedule or your deposit will be forfeited.
- Please check your state eyelash extension requirements before enrolling.
Classic Lash Tuition: $625
Volume Lash Tuition: $850
Mega Volume Tuition: $1,125
Payment plan available with $175 deposit- Call for more information!
*We do not require a license to attend our training course. Your certificate received at LashUp BrowDown is not a state license. Please check with your state to verify you are compliant with your state law to perform all services.